1. DAN V

Last week I was pressurizing the system on the MS and found a pretty major leak underneath the fridge. Had to clean up the mess fast as it was gushing out fairly fast. The freezer does have an icemaker so am sure there is a line somewhere that is either cracked or broken. I hope I do not have to pull the fridge out to be able to get to it. From what I could see where the water was coming from was near the front on the bottom and there is no panels I can pull underneath. From what I could find all the valves in the manifold inside the basement seem to work. Am I going to need to trace this line out or is there something I am not seeing ? Any help will be awesome. Thanks.

DAN V , Dec 2, 2014
  2. JLEONARD

It also could be a leaking solenoid. You should be able to find it easily. Mine was leaking and I was able to rebuild it as it only needed a new o ring.
    I also had another leak on the same fridge and it was because ice built up under the tray in the freezer and wouldn't let it drip into the pan like it was supposed to . We cleaned out the ice and had to re-level the fridge so it would drain properly and not ice up.

JLEONARD , Dec 2, 2014
  3. DAN V

Thanks, I did not realize there were solenoids. I just thought it was a straight run. I will look into it when it warms up some here.

DAN V , Dec 3, 2014
  4. dodgesst

I had the same problem. I did a quick fix and traced the line to under the sink (where I could get to it) and placed a shutoff valve in the line. We don't use the ice maker anyway.

dodgesst , Dec 3, 2014
  5. DAN V

I will take that into consideration when I do trace the lines out. Hopefully I can find the leak without having to pull the fridge out.

DAN V , Dec 3, 2014