Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEnglish

I read on here fairly recently about additional diesel supplement and another supplement in print form available from FCA for new trucks. Now that I have the VIN for the 2016 3500 I have on order, I'd like to order these booklets. However now I can't seem to find the thread they were mentioned in. Can someone direct me to that thread? TIA

KEnglish , Feb 28, 2016
  2. kthaxton TDR MEMBER

I don't recall which thread it was in, but the info for ordering the additional documents was located somewhere in the documents that came with my truck. I used the phone number IIRC.

kthaxton , Feb 28, 2016
  3. Newsa

There is a number to call. Ask your dealer. I.foumd the number somewhere in the stuff in the glovebox.

Newsa , Feb 29, 2016
  4. Ram4Sam TDR MEMBER

866-726-4636 Since you have a vin, you can probably register on the Ram owner website and view them online.

Sam

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Ram4Sam , Feb 29, 2016
  5. sag2 TDR MEMBER

Just go to Ram.com, Owners page, Owner's manuals, and you can download all the manuals.

sag2 , Feb 29, 2016