Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy jerry

maybe certain things standout to me more than other people would notice but evertime i browse the superduty forum it seems someone is asking how or wanting to lemon their truck. or someones having a truck problem and other poster suggest doing the lemon thing. i didnt even know what lemon law was until visiting superduty forums. what the hek. is it a casr of: the only thing wrong with a sheeit sandwich is it tastes like sheeite but other wise its a great sandwich ?

crazy jerry , Nov 30, 2022
    Topzide and C M McCormick like this.
  2. BigPapa TDR MEMBER

It's been the same here at times. It's the nature of forums that you have a lot of threads about problems with whatever the forum is about. EVERYBODY posts about what's wrong, not many post when things are good. If you're trying to decide whether to buy something like a vehicle, firearm, consumer electronics, etc., DON'T go to a forum to decide. If you were looking to buy a new Ram diesel and you visited this forum, would you be impressed or turned away?

Not much here but problems....

upload_2022-12-1_7-14-57.png #ad

upload_2022-12-1_7-20-3.png #ad

BigPapa , Dec 1, 2022
    monovasia likes this.
  3. Topzide TDR MEMBER

@BigPapa, You're right on that! If you're using forums for reference to purchase, you won't want to buy anything! I use this forum for assistance on issues that come up during ownership. Everything will have something, whether large or small crop up. Have TDR to find answers has helped me and I know others feel the same on here. I'm waiting for turbo actuator to come off back order since code U10C has popped! Just one of those things. Buy what you want on your needs and deal with the cards! I'm not going to throw a "hissy fit" because of U10C code and repairs required. Hurts at this time of year. If I was worried about ownership costs, I'd be driving a "throw away" vehicle! :cool:

Topzide , Dec 1, 2022
    HPSimpson and brucejohnson like this.