Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRSaylor

Anyone had trouble buying a High Mileage Badge from Cummins. I registered on their page, sent the odo photo and had to wait a couple of weeks to be approved. Finally got the approval to call in, give my credit card and info. Waited and waited for the 200k badge. After several weeks I contacted them. They can't find the order. I sent them the order number and finally a 300k badge showed up! My name was spelled wrong on the invoice. I contacted them again, was assured the correct badge would be sent. Well now a badge arrives but instead of 200k it says CUSTOM?? Today they tell me they have never seen one that says CUSTOM instead of Miles. Sen them a picture of it. Supposed to be sending the correct one today by FEDEX over night. We'll see what shows up tomorrow.

JRSaylor , Dec 6, 2017
  2. CRodi TDR MEMBER

The exact same thing going on here. Same 200K badge. My credit card got charged from some outfit called BDA from Woodenville Washington. They removed the charge after a while and then put it back on after 2-3 weeks. Still waiting. I thought it was a cross border issue, but it doesn't look like it. I put about another 3k miles on it since first submitting the order.

P.S

I'm waiting to order something from Geno's before ordering their 200k tag.

CRodi , Dec 6, 2017
  3. JRSaylor

Finally the correct 200k badge arrived with a note apologizing for the mix up. They sent a prepaid Fedex envelope to send the others back. Looks like they are using some out sourcing company to handle these. Didn't know you could get them from Geno's. Got the 100k direct from TDR with no issues.

JRSaylor , Dec 8, 2017
  4. CRodi TDR MEMBER

Glad it finally worked out for you.

I thought they'd let you keep the 300K badge for your next milestone.

My understanding is that the high mileage badge comes from Cummins. The TDR folks will send you the licence plate tag, if you send them a picture of your odometer as well as your truck. Just send them $5.00 in postage or cash and they'll mail it to your home. They can correct me if I'm wrong.

As an added bonus, your truck might appear in a future issue of the TDR magazine.

CRodi , Dec 8, 2017