Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie

I am building a 2005 Ram 2500 SLT Quad Cab Short Bed 4x4 Diesel 6 Speed manual in to an overland style camping truck. Lights, radios, air compressor, etc mean a lot of switches. I am looking for 2 switch banks:

-Hold 6 Carling switches each

-One to fit in position of a standard height DIN radio slot (I'll get a single height DIN radio, and a double din dash bezel, both readily available).

-One to fit in the cubby location

Ideally I would like a "finish" look, so I am trying to find products designed for those locations. Any suggestions?

Bernie , Feb 14, 2021
  2. Ozymandias TDR MEMBER

Do yourself a favor and buy the Switch-pros unit.
    I made the mistake and drilled a bunch of holes for switches into my dash only to regret it after some years and buy all new dash parts.
    I replaced them all with the SW unit.

https://www.switchpros.com/rcr-force-12/

That unit goes nicely up on the overhead console.

Ozymandias , Feb 14, 2021
  3. Bernie

Thanks, but that is not what I am looking for. Per my original post, I need mounting for Carling switches. Thanks

Bernie , Feb 15, 2021