1. hammersley

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2018
    hammersley , Jan 10, 2009
  2. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

I want one...

AH64ID , Jan 10, 2009
  3. Bob4x4

That is my idea of an expidition vehicle. Good thing it is not local... ... ... . it may have brought a for sale sign on one of my CTDs

Bob

Bob4x4 , Jan 10, 2009
  4. Regcabguy

Unimog

There's a local surfer here who drags Dodge's Fords,etc equipped with slide-in campers into a remote Baja surf spot with his Unimog. You don't go or leave until he's ready. :)

Regcabguy , Jan 10, 2009
  5. RVTRKN

Something weird is going on around the world! I saw something simular in Needles Ca. just before new years at a Best Western Motel. I had my boat and 2500 CTD parked against the far wall as not to take up any more parking spaces, and in the morning I took my dog to do her business, and I saw something simular. It was not the same vehicle but it is close to what is in the picture. It had European plates and it had "Austrian Team" on the side of the vehicle. I wonder if there is going to be a reality series on, in the near future. In case some members don't know the geographical area of Needles, it is at South East part of the Mohave Desert, were the I40 and interstate 95 cross or close by is Laughlin Nevada. That part of Mohave is where the Colorado river flows between Lake Mead and as far south as Blythe. It is a very harsh Desert and on even a well driven trail it can be hazardous to the vehicle as well as the occupants.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
    RVTRKN , Jan 10, 2009
  6. Grizzly

Looks as humble as my 1968, 10. 5' Travel Queen truck camper I had back in the mid 70's, which was on my 71 Furd F250.

Grizzly , Jan 10, 2009
  7. steved

I saw a unimog with the aluminum "radio shelter" in Valley of the Gods a year or so ago... that's what it was being used for.

I sort of want to do the same thing with my M37... they made a side-in aluminum box for communications.

steved , Jan 12, 2009