1. crispyboy

crispyboy , Jan 10, 2015
  2. rscurtis

The guy who did this isn't laughing, he's doing 5-15 in the pen for drugged driving. This happened in Locust Valley, LI in July of 2012. The bus driver was killed. Note that the truck still had enough energy to total the school bus even after dislodging the barrel and engine on the RR overpass.

DSCN0022.jpg #ad

DSCN0023.jpg #ad

DSCN0024.jpg #ad

rscurtis , Jan 10, 2015
  3. Bill Stockard

I've crossed over this railroad track hundreds of times. This is a common occurrence at this location. A loaded lowboy trailer hangs up on the railroad track, but they usually either get off the tracks before the train arrives or the emergency personnel have the trains stopped. If you look closely you can see the driver run away from the tractor cab and he turns and watches what happens when the coal unit train arrives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcrYexErVNk

Bill

Bill Stockard , Jan 10, 2015
  4. Wayne M.

Remember- there's always a bigger fish. :cool:

Wayne M. , Jan 10, 2015
  5. Bill Stockard

Wayne,

I wasn't going for the "bigger fish", but was showing the opposite of hanging up under a railroad overpass.:)

Bill

Bill Stockard , Jan 10, 2015
  6. BIGNASTY

:-laf:-laf:-laf

Never got high centered or mow hawked, but there was a left hand turn lane signal in Denver that the Re-bar that was extended over the front of the trailer somehow got tangled up with, when I made a right hand turn.

Took that sucker off at the bolts :-laf went two blocks to the job site the crane hooked up to the re-bar and by the time the cops got there the incriminating evidence was on the way up to the top of the building ;) WHAT TURN SIGNAL OFFICER :confused:

BIGNASTY , Jan 13, 2015