Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohncJordanIII

Bought a soft roll up bed cover. Came from a guy who has a 3rd gen but 07 model. Tried installing it tonight on my truck and just seems off like it belongs on a bed that is more square inside diameter. He claims he bought it for his truck and pointed out how it didn’t fit his because of a bed has bent toward the cab area which i did see.

tried looking up model of it online but nothing so I don’t know if they (legion truck armor) stop selling them so can’t even verify what truck it belongs on.

so I guess my next question is I know most 3rd gen are similar but could be my 04 and his 07 bed inside bed rails could be different or I could have a 4th gen? Or just not dodge at all lol

JohncJordanIII , May 21, 2023
  2. Regcabguy

Should be identical aside from the tailights. Camper shells are sold for 2003-2009.

Regcabguy , May 21, 2023
    AH64ID likes this.
  3. JohncJordanIII

Anyone have a roll up tonneau cover and post picture of what it looks like at tail gate section?

JohncJordanIII , May 21, 2023
  4. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

If it doesn’t fit your truck, and it didn’t fit a truck with the same bed I’m thinking you’re just out of luck.

AH64ID , May 21, 2023
  5. User113 TDR MEMBER

Aside from different taillights, from 2006-2009 they put a little sheep's head badge on the center of the tailgate right under the handle. Sheet metal is all the same.

User113 , May 24, 2023
  6. JohncJordanIII

I got it figured out. I got so used to canopy’s overlapping everything that I didn’t realize these covers just cover the rail of the bed

JohncJordanIII , Jun 5, 2023