Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinion Twister

Wondering if anyone can tell me where the best buys are on fiberglass hoods. Found some pretty sharp hoods while searching around on a search engine but they are pretty proud of them too.

Let me know where the deals are!

Thanks, Keith

Pinion Twister , Oct 27, 2002
  2. Morphious

I'm waiting on my hood to arrive via slow tractor trailer..... it's a Ram Air II

cost of it was 649. 00 plus freight, won't know what the freight is till it gets here as they ship it collect so that you have to view the hood and check for defects before you accept it.

Morph.

Morphious , Oct 27, 2002
  3. CharlieMiller

I have to wonder what this mod will do to the warranty?:D I think it might cut down on the drag or better yet increase it, and therefore making the engine work harder. :D

CharlieMiller , Oct 28, 2002
  4. ob1kobi

Keith,

I got mine from www.eastcoastcustoms.com it's a 3" non-functional cowl induction. Now wether it was a deal or not, is really a matter of opinion. I liked the looks of the hood, that's why I got it. It's a place for you to look though.

Ted

ob1kobi , Oct 29, 2002
  5. duaneparks

This place:

http://www.americanautodesigns.com/

has some cool looking hoods too. I almost ordered one from here when I had my hood latch fail at 55 mph (after I cleaned out my shorts). I ended up going with a stock hood though.

Duane

duaneparks , Oct 30, 2002