Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emarsh

Thanks klinger fro the recommendation! Just installed it today!

I like it because it is progressive, it works while backing up. I like it because it does NOT come on while using the exhaust brake.

I hauled my early Bronco 4400# plus the empty weight of the trailer 1985#, and it worked far better than the electronic unit I had before.

emarsh , Feb 1, 2002
  2. Dkevdog

Ken talked me into mine back in August. I'm glad I called them Probably... ... . no make that the best towing upgrade I've made yet:D :D !

Nice to see another satisfied Jordan user!! No finer controller out there!

Kev

And NO I'm not affiliated with Jordan Research... ..... just a happy camper!

Dkevdog , Feb 1, 2002
  3. Steve Campbell

I am going to get me one of those. Maybe a couple of months.

Steve Campbell , Feb 2, 2002
  4. RustyJC

Steve,

You won't regret it! I've had Reese and Tekonsha controllers, but the Jordan has 'em beat by a mile! :)

Rusty

RustyJC , Feb 2, 2002
  5. MGire

Has anybody used both the Tekonsha prodigy and the Jordan to compare them?

Mike

MGire , Feb 2, 2002
  6. klenger

Thanks for the comments. I really love a simple product made to high quality standards that works. The Mag-hytec is another product that I like. Very high quality, and it looks really cool.

Disclaimer: I am not affliated with any company or job, but I'm working on it.

klenger , Feb 2, 2002
  7. Dkevdog

Hey Ken...........

Since you're doing such a good job selling his controller, maybe Jordan should put you on the payroll!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Kev

Dkevdog , Feb 3, 2002