1. AndersNilsson

What is the proper way to adjust the TC cable?
    The old one was to rusty, so the cable did not get back after full throttle. The lever was left in full throttle position.

I installed a new cable, and test to adjust i in both end position.

When i adjust it full forward, the tc lever started to move after the accelerator pedal, had been depressed a little, and at full throttle, it was pretty long from the end position of the tc lever at the transmission.

When i adjust it full backwards, the tc lever started to move nearly the same time as the accelerator pedal was started to be depressed. and at full throttle, it was much closer to the end position of the tc lever at the transmission. But it was not exactly atthe end postiton, it was some clearance.

Feels like it will be safer to get it backwards? Will not the line pressure be higher when it change gear than?

Best Regards From Sweden

AndersNilsson , Jun 25, 2018
  2. B.G. Smith

Basically the adjustment is correct if the lever on the transmission is at idle position and the lever on the injection pump is at idle position and the connector on the tv cable lines up with the injection pump lever within 1/32". When correct both levers should move simultaneously. bg

B.G. Smith , Jun 25, 2018