Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CROW TDR MEMBER

Have already had to replace one cover but now need to replace the second one. This is the large cover that covers most of the front wheel and not the smaller one that covers the lug nuts. Can't find my record of where I bought the first one but was from E Bay somewhere.
    Anyone know of a good place tp buy this since suspect the dealer would be expensive.
    Thanks

CROW , Apr 7, 2023
  2. Topzide TDR MEMBER

I found a set of stainless wheel simulators that were $150 for full set when I bought mine and they have screw on retention. No plastic, no clips! Only thing I needed to do was redo the rivets that held caps on rear set. They were in backwards. Wasn't a deal breaker.
    This is what I got, https://www.ebay.com/itm/3945311721...3hupEAedjd+jCkvG7x8OUQH6U=|tkp:Bk9SR6KC7Y7sYQ
    Boy have the prices changed!!!!!!!! Still way cheaper then the factory ones!

Topzide , Apr 8, 2023