Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCowan

Recently I was offered this discount deal, from a relative that works at

Freightliner.

I guess it is like the other co. 's "X-Plan"

It gives me pricing at 1% under invoice. Either off the lot, or ordered.

Is this a decent deal, or will most dealers come to this level?

Because of my current employment status, I'll lease it, and then at the

end, I may buy it out, like I did with this one...

After owning my 96 CTD for 10 years, it is time for a MegaCab.

I have a few more small details to finish, then it goes on the block.

Was a member years ago, and now with the pending purchase, thought I would join again...

PCowan , Apr 25, 2006
  2. JCasper TDR MEMBER

I bought my truck with the friends and family plan. Worked great, no haggling. The price is set at the 1% under invoice, and you get to pick what you want. You get a good deal without buying a loss leader. The dealer sells the truck to you at this price and then gets 2% back from dodge and is also alotted two trucks next year for the one they sell you. Kind of an incentive for them too. That is how I understand it anyways.

Good Luck on your purchase,

Joe

JCasper , Apr 26, 2006
  3. BimmerAgent TDR MEMBER

I used the plan too, and it was great. None of the head banging. And you get all the rebates and incentives that are available, as well as no dealer handling fees. It worked out really well. Bruce

BimmerAgent , Apr 26, 2006
  4. geusterman TDR MEMBER

It is up to you guys but Dishman Dodge in Spokane WA is $1000 under invoice and all rebates plus $500 Washington Farm Bureau ($15 to join) OR $300 off for businessmen. Called the Big Bob Special. Beats Dave Smith and you will get zero hassle and good straight up service from Dishman. It is refreshing. Plus their accessories department (Josh) is tops... especially performance stuff. I bought my 04. 5 there... this is how I know and am pricing a truck for a friend. George

geusterman , Apr 26, 2006