Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savage54

I had to put a new seal in my vacuum pump,so I bought new hoses for the power steering and hydro boost.Whats the best way to flush the old fluid out of the system? Before I put the new lines on and new fluid. best way to bleed the system.I read to jack up the front of the truck fill the pump and start the truck and turn the tires left and right to bleed the air.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    savage54 , May 30, 2017
  2. Bob4x4

It is always better to vacuum bleed first....not many have the tools to do this.Your way will work but will take more time.

Bob4x4 , May 31, 2017
  3. savage54

Hey Bob4x4, I have a vacuum pump kit, but not sure if it Will work to bleed the system, or what bleeder kit would work?

DSCN0913.jpg #ad

DSCN0914.jpg #ad

savage54 , May 31, 2017
  4. Bob4x4

The trick is to find an adapter that will fit your truck,your vacuum pump will work fine.

Bob4x4 , Jun 1, 2017