Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorenz

Is there anything out there under $500 rear bumper wise for a 2nd gen? I'd like an aftermarket steel unit, but I'm not wanting to spend $800 on a custom one off unit. The stockers are cheap and I'm willing to spend a couple more bucks than that for a semi custom mass produced rear bumper.

Some of the stuff out there is legitamitely a work of art.

IMG_3475.jpg #ad

Lorenz , May 29, 2017
  2. VolsFan

http://cppdiesel.com/you-build-it-bumper-kit-rear-94-02/
    I too have been looking for a custom rear metal bumper but didn't want to spend $1k on it. That one in the link is $499 but it's a kit you have to weld. I have a custom bumper I've had for years on the front and would like to get one for the rear too

image.jpeg #ad

VolsFan , May 30, 2017
  3. Joseph Donnelly

Fusion bumpers are very good and reasonably priced. I don't know if they are in your price range, but you can check with them.

Joseph Donnelly , May 31, 2017
  4. BSeyler

Do you know how to weld? I built this one a few years ago for mine. It's 7" channel iron, 3/8" plate, and 1/8" plate. It weighs 125#. I have about $120 in materials. It's kind of dirty right now, plus is showing a reflection on the right side that makes it look kind of wrinkled.
    IMG_1758.JPG #ad

IMG_1758.JPG #ad

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    BSeyler , May 31, 2017