Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDahlbeck

Does anyone know if the harness to connect the Espar heater to the cab fan comes in the Espar D5 kit for a an 06 2500. I am getting conflicting information from the reseller and the tech folks at Espar regarding the harness for the fan. The reseller tells me that he is certain there is no harness included in the kit for my truck and that I'll have to wire into the existing fan plug and install a separate relay which he says is not included. But the technical department at Espar gave me a part number for the Dodge kit and says the harness to connect the heater is included. I also looked at the PDF file on the Espar web site for Dodge Ram Aftermarket Kit, 2003 MY-2006 MY, dated 11-01-05 and if this information is still current it appears there is a harness is included.

GDahlbeck , Oct 28, 2008
  2. Crazy Horse

There is an installation kit made for the Dodge. I had one on my 02 when we lived in Alaska, sold it when we got down to SC. Just recently I pulled the wiring harness of my truck while I was wiring new driving lights in. There was no room under the hood for another relay so I had to pull the Espar harness off the truck. The harness connectes to the programmer, heater, and the blower motor control behind the dash. If you email me I can send you an in depth wiring scematic.

Crazy Horse , Oct 30, 2008