Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacerbob

Looking to add gauges to my truck. Wondering what are prefered. I want a tripple gauge a-piller with boost, fuel and trans temp? Where to buy/ package deal

Thanks!!

stacerbob , Feb 3, 2004
  2. Sticks

Shop around. The links in the menu bar at the top of the page have dozens of retailers that sell. I looked around and bought mine from two vendors. Issopro EV Boost, EGT, and Fuel Pressure for $250.

Sticks , Feb 3, 2004
  3. Hillbilly Hotrodder

I bought three Isspro EVs (F press, boost, EGT) from Scheid Diesel on Monday for 217 dollars. They were very knowlegable on the phone.

I am not affiliated with them, just happy to find someone who knows what they are talking about.

H Hotrodder

Hillbilly Hotrodder , Feb 4, 2004
  4. DwayneKelch

Stacerbob,

I third the Isspro EVs... I installed boost, pyro, and fuel pressure gauges in a three gauge A-pillar pod. The EVs come with an orange needle and match the factory instruments real well. You can get the bulb covers to match console color.

I bought the gauges/package through rod at Wildcat Diesel.

Dwayne

DwayneKelch , Feb 4, 2004
  5. bmoeller

6. Grunt

In my experience with Isspro, the customer service is top rate!

Grunt , Feb 4, 2004
  7. RJOL

Been running Westach gauges (FP / Combo Boost/EGT) for over three years without any problems at all. Mounted in a two hole "A" pillar mount... ;)

RJOL , Feb 5, 2004
  8. Shovelhead

Shovelhead , Feb 5, 2004