Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLaFrombois

Has anyone tried these tires, or have any experience with them? I'm in need of some new tires and for $125/tire I'd like to try them. They look like they might be comparable to the Dueler A/T Revo's. They have an "E" Load Range for LT265/75R16.

Paul

PLaFrombois , Feb 2, 2004
  2. JakeGMCHD

Paul

Dunlop has discontinued this model. I have ran the ATs, which the size I run has now been discontinued. Dunlop has replaced the RV with their new RVXT. I have a set of these on my Liberty. At this point I'm very happy with how they have been handling in the snow, ice, and rain.

JakeGMCHD , Feb 2, 2004
  3. David Wheeler TDR MEMBER

Glad to know they have discontinued the Rover RV... ... I had two sets, both only lasted less than 20K miles! Hope they haven't just changed the name of the tire and put the same poor performer back on the street! Please continue to do your homework before buying.

David Wheeler , Feb 2, 2004
  4. Josparkz TDR MEMBER

I ran a couple of sets of them. They were alright, is all I can say. They didn't really last that long, the tread was not that agressive. But, they held air, and didn't die from road hazards like my Kelly's did.

Josparkz , Feb 2, 2004
  5. JRG

Mud rovers tend to have a wider casing that the others. That is why I used them on my 'cruiser.

JRG

JRG , Feb 3, 2004
  6. Cooker

I run the RV for a winter tire. This is my second set. I have been very happy with them especially for the price. I don't think they will last more than 30k miles but then again I paid less than $400 for a set of 4 so 25k-30k miles is ok with me.

Cooker , Feb 4, 2004
  7. AKnight

I just bought a set of the Dunlop Radial Rover RV's from Discount Tire. They gave me a 50,000 mile warranty and they only cost me $113 a piece. They work fine for me but dont have alot of snow in Texas.

AKnight , Feb 5, 2004