Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadrach

I don't drive my 06 much at night in the summer but now that it is darker earlier I see that I have NO lights in the heater controls, the heated seat switches, or the 4x4 shifter control. The orange dots do come on when I press the heated seat switch and the heat works. The Power back window switch light up, but that is it. I took it apart and it appears that the bulbs are part on the circuit board. Anyone got any good ideas other than buying all new switches?. I did send out my instrument cluster to have it repaired and have thought about sending these out as well.

David

Shadrach , Nov 20, 2021
  2. bighammer

Is it same as the '03 interior? My old rusted '03 has been a donor of a few interior goodies for people.

bighammer , Nov 20, 2021
  3. Shadrach

Not sure BTW Im in Canada

Shadrach , Nov 20, 2021
    bighammer likes this.
  4. Ozymandias TDR MEMBER

No it's different, 06 is facelift and sorry, not replaceable.
    If someone is really good in soldering he could fix.

I've got the same problem, solved by putting a red LED into the passenger dome light, Problem solved. Now I've a submarine in attack mode.

Ozymandias , Nov 20, 2021
    nibroc, bcbender and bighammer like this.