1. cumminsram95

Hi everyone. I just to to warn everyone looking for a used diesel truck. There is an unethical seller on ebay who specializes in diesel. The name of the dealership is eMotors located in Carlisle Pa. Tom Elhajj is the owner and he 's bad news. He uses two ebay accounts to sell. The first is "dealsonbay" and the other is "affordabletruck". Just search "emotors in Carlisle Pa" or "Tom Elhajj" to see all the negative reviews on him. don't be fooled by his ebay reviews, he is horrible.

cumminsram95 , Jan 8, 2015
  2. jack evans

Criminal is closer to the correct description.

jack evans , Jan 9, 2015
  3. cumminsram95

I take it you have had experience with Tom. Did you buy one of his mint, one owner, original survivor, rust free, clean frame, west coast, super clean trucks?

cumminsram95 , Jan 9, 2015
  4. Simplysmn

Call e bay and report him maybe it would do some kind of good ?????

Simplysmn , Jan 10, 2015
  5. jack evans

He told me, face to face, it was fully serviced and road worthy.
    He must of been high on Armorall.

After driving a few hundred miles I realized it wouldn't run more than 75 mph.

air filter was 99% plugged with old straw etc. Black slime and many things in it.
    I had an emergency call from home----850 miles away, that my son was heading to the hospital, and couldn't turn around.

The truck did have a few other things wrong that I fixed and it was a c+ truck not an A+ as I was told.

It was dripping with armorall to hide all the surface scratches.
    I will never buy another like it.
    Even though he is bigger than me, I'd like to have a few moments in private with him to convince him there are concequences for his actions.

jack evans , Jan 10, 2015
  6. RikDavis

Thats pretty much the description Close call a couple years ago but something didn't feel right so I missed out on a bus ride to PA .

RikDavis , Jan 10, 2015
  7. cumminsram95

I bought a truck from him last Dec. Found it on ebay, sounded like a really clean west coast truck. So I drove down to see it. I like 2 1/2 hours from his lot. When I saw the truck, it wasn't the "original survivor" he said it was. I did start to get an uneasy feeling when talking to him and checking out the truck, but deiced to buy it anyways. The truck was listed as west coast truck( California) with 250,000 miles on it. Long story short, The truck had 430,000 miles on it(Tom rolled the odometer back) and I guess you can say it was a west coast truck, because it spent it's entire life in Alaska. So I started to contact any state agency to see what could be done. In the end, Tom Elhajj of eMotors in Carlisle Pa was found guilty of vehicle misrepresentation by the State of Pennsylvania. He sells his trucks through ebay. His ebay seller names are "affordabletruck" and "dealsonbay". Tom really only wants to sell to people who come from great distances. The reason for this is because it is impossible for you to do anything to him if you have a problem. If you have to go to court, you will need to go back to Carlisle for all proceedings. When I was buying my truck, Tom said he like us northern boys. He thought he could screw me and get away with it. Ever since my dealings with Tom, I have been all over the internet, telling everyone about this scumbag. Do you think he still likes us?

cumminsram95 , Jan 10, 2015
  8. Simplysmn

Nothing that a Dark parking lot a a 2x4 wouldn't fix :) but then again I rarely see a guy bigger then me :)But I also don't start anything either it's just not worth it .But Remember 1 thing Karma will get him 1 Day he will get his .

Simplysmn , Jan 10, 2015
  9. amylixuan

Tom Elhajj is really horrible.

amylixuan , Jan 22, 2015
  10. RVTRKN

I looked up affordabletruck and this is what I found. Maybe the word got out.

image.jpg #ad

RVTRKN , Jan 22, 2015