Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 97-78 Diesel Crew

Is there anything available for replacing the floor mounted cup holder that the lower center section of the dash is closed. I need to use the center seat for a passenger and the holder is an obstacle.

97-78 Diesel Crew , Mar 24, 2008
  2. ToolManTimTaylor

On the 03 that you have? The only other thing that comes to mind is the cup smoothie (Which I cannot live without) is great because when the seat is up so is the holder.

ToolManTimTaylor , Mar 26, 2008
  3. 97-78 Diesel Crew

It is not the 03 where the problem is. would like to upgrade to a newer year but it is on the 06-08 models where the cup holder and gizmo tray is on the floor and is part of the lower dash console. when you have the center seat back in the up right position for someone to sit their feet are in the cup holder/tray on the floor. short version is I need to seat six people comfortably in the 06-08 model. Is there a bench seat for the QC/MC????? maybe that would work.

97-78 Diesel Crew , Mar 26, 2008