Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CATpower21

Ive got a 94 2500 4x4. Recently i have been having a problem with my reverse and brake lights not working. This problem occurs when the headlights and all running lights are on. However when the lights are off, they seem to work fine. The headlights and taillights light up fine but once the brakes are applied, there is no light coming from the tailights. The only brake light that works is the one on the top of the cab. Also the signal lights do not work either, It will light up on the dash with the little green arrow but it will just stay green and not blink at all. This also occurs only with the running lights on, with no running lights on it seems to work fine. Hopefully i havent confused anyone too much and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

CATpower21 , Jul 19, 2004
  2. crabman

CP,

Does the emergency blinkers work? If so, switch the flashers. They should be located on left side of dash. 1 is for turn signals only and the other 1 is for the

E/F only. Try this and it will let you know if it is the flasher or something else.

crabman:)

crabman , Jul 19, 2004
  3. B.G. Smith

Sounds like you have lost ground connection to the rear lights. bg

B.G. Smith , Jul 20, 2004