Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littledogmarketing

I recently swapped out my dash but kept the wire harness from the original dash. When I reinstalled the dash and hooked everything up, the brake lights are not working. Everything else is working just fine. Did I miss a wire? Is there a ground wire missing maybe somewhere up inside the dash? Before I remove the dash again I thought I would reach out to this forum and see if there are any other users who have experienced the same problem. HELP!

James
    96 Dodge Ram 2500 12v Cummins

littledogmarketing , May 7, 2016
  2. Bob4x4

Have you checked the stop light switch? They do not take kindley to being disturbed(dropping the steering column)

Bob4x4 , May 8, 2016
  3. littledogmarketing

It does not appear to be damaged but I will check it. Are you aware of any ground wire locations I may have missed?

littledogmarketing , May 8, 2016
  4. JMcCoy

X2 on the switch. Same thing happened to me when I did my a/c years ago. I just had to readjust it, and I was back in business.

JMcCoy , May 9, 2016