Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmos4 TDR MEMBER

Hi,

Anyone know of a supplier who makes a braided brake hose kit for our trucks with no lift?

Regards,
    Jim

jmos4 , May 10, 2023
  2. AEdelheit TDR MEMBER

3. Ozymandias TDR MEMBER

How is the quality of these lines nowadays?

I ask because about fifteen years ago I once bought a kit for my GC (Not Crown - forgot manufacturer!) and after just two or three years the outer clear layer of the hoses shrank by about half an inch, exposing the braided stainless steel.

Of course I didn't pass DOT check with that and bought new OEM ones which are still in great shape even 12 years later.

Ozymandias , May 10, 2023
  4. Topzide TDR MEMBER

I like the NICU lines with OEM hoses. You can find a line kit with fittings installed or just use bulk and flare yourself. The NICU line is a breeze to work with!

Topzide , May 11, 2023
  5. AEdelheit TDR MEMBER

They have been holding up decent for me but I haven't purchased a set in years.

AEdelheit , May 11, 2023
    Ozymandias likes this.