1. Boldt's Wagon

OK, I have run out of BOMB projects on the RAM. I am starting on the fifth wheel. I will be replacing the 6 year old tires with Michelin XPS tires (3 steel belts plus steel cord side walls), replacing some lights with 12 volt fluorescents, and installing a Fan-tastic vent fan.

What are some of the BOMB modifications you have made to your RV (not including the 2 cycle drink mixer)?

Does anyone have a good fix/replacement for the noisy/worthless stove vent fan?

Boldt's Wagon , Jan 8, 2002
  2. RHARVEY

We have a 1979 25' Excel. . that I just added a microwave. I ran a complete new circuit for the electrical. And since there was room left over where I put the microwave, I built a slide out spice rack.

Rick

RHARVEY , Jan 8, 2002
  3. LarryB

Also, I've been eyeballing those LED lights. Your RV would shure look COOL:cool: changing lanes with those snapily flashing lights. That's on my trailer bombing list.

[​IMG][​IMG]#ad

Last edited: Jan 8, 2002
    LarryB , Jan 8, 2002
  4. Ram4Sam TDR MEMBER

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2018
    Ram4Sam , Jan 8, 2002
  5. RobG

Larry:

Where can you get those LED trailer lights? I've seen the small round ones at truck stops, but not the oblong ones, which my trailer uses for the tail/brake lights.

Rob

RobG , Jan 8, 2002
  6. LarryB

http://www.berubes.com/

You can also do an internet search for "LED truck light" and you will get lots of places.

Have fun,

Larry

LarryB , Jan 8, 2002