Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLafferty

Does any body now which is the best brand I got a new truck and don't want to get a bed liner.

Thanks

Jim Lafferty

-- email address removed --

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2020
    JLafferty , Feb 10, 2012
  2. NGuzik

I did the bed of my truck with dupli color bed armor. It's held up very well over the last 2 years and cost me under a $100 for 2 coats... .

NGuzik , Feb 10, 2012
  3. rdraves

My 2002 truck's Line X spray liner still looks like new. My new truck will also have Line X around the wheel wells and front bug guard. No I am not a Line X dealer.

rdraves , Feb 10, 2012
  4. goodguys75

from what i have seen... if you want it to look good and even, then spray it on... . if you dont care then roll... a lot cheaper... I just think it looks like crap when people roll it on.....

goodguys75 , Feb 10, 2012
  5. seafish

IMHO Linex remains the best, most durable spray in bedliner.

From my research, if you are going to roll it on, then Monstaliner is the easiset to get an even texture and is also VERY durable.

seafish , Feb 10, 2012
  6. MDM

I had mine sprayed with Line X in June of 2000 and it looks as good today as it did 12 years ago.

7. DMather

Have applied and abused all known DIY bed liners.

I will not do anything but Line-X now.

There is absolutely no comparison.

DMather , Feb 10, 2012
  8. dresslered

Line-X is a good brand if you want a hard liner (i. e for sliding stuff around). I went with the Rhino because it is a polyurathane coating and anything you place back there doesn't tend to slide around. I have a big slide-in camper so this was important. On top of that, I threw in one of those big polyurathan horse mats for added protection and a little more padding for my camper. I've had this setup since the truck was brand new and it is holding up great.

dresslered , Feb 11, 2012
  9. jgillott TDR MEMBER

I also had a Rhino liner in my former 2001. It really held up well in my opinion. Like anything else, I think a quality installer is key to a spray in liner regardless of the brand.

jgillott , Feb 11, 2012
  10. BIGNASTY

Rhino liner for me I have beat the crap out of it wash it put some of Rhino Liner care product (probably no more than Armor All ) and looks like it did when the sprayed it on. Has been on the bed from the 2ond day I bought it.

BIGNASTY , Feb 11, 2012
  11. JLafferty

Thanks to every body for getting back to me

JLafferty , Feb 12, 2012
  12. JMetzger

Had my Line X since 02, no problems & still looks good.

JMetzger , Feb 12, 2012
  13. JLafferty

Jack thanks for the info

Jim Lafferty

-- email address removed --

2010 Dodge St 3500 I just bought it

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2020
    JLafferty , Feb 12, 2012