Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HardcoreDiesel

Does anyone have a B&W Gooseneck hitch installed along with a 5" exhaust? I am going to be installing mine in a couple of days but it looks like it's going to be a very tight fit between the two.

HardcoreDiesel , Apr 17, 2007
  2. KSears

I have both on my '05' ,, there isn't much clearance between the frame(cross member of hitch) and the pipe over the axel for sure,,maybe 1/2" -1" max,, Just make sure you tighten all the clamps extremely well,maybe even clean some of the oil coating from the pipe off at the fittings,they want to work loose. Be sure to fit the pipes as far as they can together, it barely clears the shock absorber also,, but it works ,I had to retighten mine after a day or so,,I don't think you would get an oversized shock on it though

KSears , Apr 17, 2007