Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewhenry

I have seen many implements for the old Flatfender jeeps, such as plows, discs, rollers, and the likes. Is anyone making comparable attachments for Dodge Pickups?

Specifically I am looking for a set of discs-13" and a roller to squash afterwards that will attach to my 2" square rear hitch. I don't have a tractor and don't think I need one to "re-condition" some really bad ranch roads. Seems like 4-Lo and 2nd or 3rd would be more than sufficient.

Andy

Drewhenry , Sep 29, 2014
  2. Deleted member 995608

Lots of hobby type farms implements for tow hitch setups. I'm guessing those aren't practical for large farming though.

Theres a guy a few miles from me that uses his Ferd to disc his 10 acres with some type of tow hitch implement. It sorta looks like a 3pt something or ruther

Deleted member 995608 , Sep 30, 2014