1. CWebster

I couldn't find the adjust sleeve available for the Dana 60 front axle (93 W350) so I made my own. I was really surprised that it wasn't a pretty readily available part considering the amount of Dana 60's... . my luck was probably getting in the way again. Anyways... I bought the taps and would be interested in making/helping anyone who might need one also.

I took 1 3/8 d. o. m. tube with a 9/32 wall and tapped to 7/8-18 (tie rod size) left and right. The 9/32 wall works out good enough to tap without sizing the hole. I made the initial bar 1 1/4 inch longer than neccessary and ground two flat surfaces (for wrenching) so that when I tapped it and cut off the extra 5/8" on each side, the 5/8" drops became the jam nuts. I tacked the nuts after alignment, but I'm sure the jam nuts will do fine. Hope this helps

Chris

CWebster , Oct 30, 2009
  2. R C Cola

Chris . .

Nice Job

R C Cola , Feb 17, 2011