Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motorhead

My neighbor works for Synergy Off road parts manufacturing. He asked me if I would let him and his company he works for, do an installation video with my '07, 5.9 4x4, putting the HD tie rods and adjustable track bar on my truck. The payment, I get to keep the parts, about $1000 worth. My truck has 106,000 miles and I have never had to replace any front end parts. My ball joints are still in great shape and I put the steering box pitman arm brace on it not long after I bought the truck new.
    So anyone have any experience with SYNERGY Off Road stuff? The mainly do Jeeps and just Dodge 4x4 parts.
    I will try to squeeze my neighbor for some "Extra" other parts such as their sway bar links and lower control arm stuff.
    Here is their web site: https://www.synergymfg.com/dodge-ram-truck/

Motorhead , Jun 27, 2019
  2. seafish

Chris, that is awesome...if you decide NOT to do it lemme know and they can use my 2005. JK/LOL

I have NO experience with them personally, but anecdotally though the forums, their steering parts are well built and well respected as component upgrades, particularly their track bar.

if it were me, I'd be all over that deal!!!

seafish , Jun 28, 2019
  3. Motorhead

Yeah, I have seen their stuff on several Jeeps. It is built STOUT. I'll get to use a 4th gen dually with the Aisin automatic and the engine, lets say, has had a few parts "Fall Off" from the exhaust system and some ponies added to the engine. It's registered in UTAH. They also make and sell rebuildable ball joints fro the Dodge. I have known Wyatt, my neighbor since he was a school kid. He's about 24 now and has built some nice off road Toyota rock crawlers. My truck, right now, steers great and you can go down a level freeway and let go of the steering wheel and it stays straight. I talked to a local front end shop and he said He can put it on his alignment machine and it will give me all of the values so I know where to put it back to after any work on the front end. The alignment is still the factory setting.

Motorhead , Jun 28, 2019
  4. Regcabguy

Regcabguy , Jun 28, 2019