Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ss260ai

I have a 2007.5 3500 mega and am having a hell of a time tracking down this issue. My abs and brake light are on. I have no abs, cruise control and my truck won’t shift into 4wd unless at a complete stop. I have replaced my rear speed sensor and checked my front two hubs and wheel sensors. All check out good. Have also checked my fuses. I can hear my abs pump turn on when I put the fuse back in. I put a new abs control module in this evening with no change. Kinda at a loss for where to go from here.

ss260ai , Apr 6, 2020
    AdamCannell likes this.
  2. cerberusiam Staff Member

You need to get a scanner on it and find the DTC's that are stored. If you haven't deleted the DTC's that might be the issue.

cerberusiam , Apr 7, 2020
    Jim W likes this.
  3. Ozymandias TDR MEMBER

Check the backside of trailer connector.
    Mine was shortened (water,dirt) inside and that let my brake lights on the truck be on all the time.

Ozymandias , Apr 7, 2020