Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake

1997 Wabash refer trailer, 48' X 102”, spread axle, air ride, uni- mount wheels. 11.22-5, 80 % rubber, brakes 50- 75 %, Swing Door. Aluminum duct floor excellent floor, high cube 110”, reefer - carrier optima, hours 12926, engine, kubota engine, R-22 gas, temp . -10, remain compressor. Clear title, if you need more pictures I will e-mail them to you. Buying as is where is. Asking price, 6500.00 or make me an offer. Just ask me on the price. Phone: 301-432-2050 or cell: 301-964-9493 ask for David. e-mail- [email][email protected][/email]
    See website for more pictures at: http://www.axle57.webs.com

MVC-001S.jpg #ad

MVC-015S.jpg #ad

MVC-017S.jpg #ad

MVC-011S.JPG #ad

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    snake , Nov 15, 2012
  2. BIGNASTY

Is the reefer unit Ca approved?

BIGNASTY , Nov 15, 2012
  3. snake

I do not know, Call me or e-mail me.

snake , Nov 15, 2012
  4. mwilson TDR MEMBER

I don't think it will be.

Mike.

mwilson , Nov 15, 2012
  5. snake

Ok let me no. If you no any body wants it?

snake , Nov 16, 2012
  6. snake

Tell me Y, you thing it will not pass,

the reefer unit Ca approved? I would like to no?

snake , Apr 7, 2013
  7. mwilson TDR MEMBER

I will try to find the California criteria for you today, I get the updates from California where my company is a Thermo King Dealer.

Let's take my '97 Truck for example. It meets the emissions laws that were in place when it was built in 1997. The EPA honors that and can't come to me and say "This truck needs to be updated to meet the 2006 standards". It will always be in compliance if I don't alter it.

Now what California is doing is forcing owner operators and fleets to make older Thermo King and Carrier units meet newer emission standards. It is a huge undertaking and very costly so many units are simply not worth changing over. There are one trip exemptions and such but most with older units simply avoid the State Of California all together.

I would think that being in Maryland you could sell that thing to a chicken hauler or something, have you advertised it in a few truck stops or even tried some of the local freight brokers?

The back doors look good, it is a spread and assuming the crossmembers (and coupler plate) are in good shape you should be able to get it gone.

Mike.

mwilson , Apr 7, 2013
  8. mwilson TDR MEMBER

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2018
    mwilson , Apr 7, 2013
  9. HBarlow

I remember reading/hearing about KA's determination to destroy the trucking industry back in '09 when I was working for a KA transport (RV) company. Don't remember the details now but as I understood the new statute KA back then it was also going to require some major upfit engine emissions crap requiring the expenditure of $10,000 or more on each tractor unit.

It would be in America's best long term interest to sever KA from the United States and let them be a separate communist nation with a 98% illegal immigrant peasant population.

HBarlow , Apr 7, 2013
  10. mwilson TDR MEMBER

Were I a fleet owner I would have several new trucks and trailers that met the CARB statutes doing shuttles from California to a warehouse in Arizona for example. Then swing the loads over to my other non CARB compliant equipment for delivery to the rest of the country.

I believe that many new warehouses have been constructed in Arizona simply to do that very thing.

Mike.

mwilson , Apr 7, 2013
  11. HBarlow

American ingenuity operating in the free market will always find a way around dumb, excessive, and unwarranted regulations imposed by a corrupt and misguided government.

We were born free and simple human nature drives us to protect and preserve our freedom.

HBarlow , Apr 7, 2013
  12. SierraRam

It crap like this that makes me remember why I have a hard time with Harvey. I am white, conservative and do my best to be a voice of reason, there are many like me in this state. I want to thank you for supporting us Harvey.....

SierraRam , Apr 7, 2013
  13. HBarlow

My opinion of KA is not very original. Millions of people, most of whom are residents of KA, feel the same way I do. Residents have been moving in waves away from KA since the '70s. They have relocated to OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, and many to TX including several TDR members who have spoken of their plans or desires to move away from KA.

If you choose to blame me for a widely held view of KA and take my statement personally that is your problem.

HBarlow , Apr 7, 2013
  14. SierraRam

You have been taking surveys again huh Harvey? Born and raised native of CA and I am not about to leave it like rats leaving a sinking ship. I think it is time for you to run another survey. Besides with all of the CA rats relocating to Texas it won't take long for it to look like California. Our state is controlled by LA and San Francisco, the majority of the state is very conserative.

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/CA

Your right its my problem, It is great that I get to express myself just like you. Your infinite wisdom is amazing to me.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
    SierraRam , Apr 7, 2013
  15. HBarlow

It's not the voting break down that matters.

KA government is among if not the most leftwing in the nation. They pass continual laws that only a fool could see any merit in. Your state is billions of dollars in debt with no way to pay the debt and still they are running businesses out. Gay marriage, the KA Supreme Court, the Ninth Circus Court, and the will of the voters is just one recent of many examples.

HBarlow , Apr 7, 2013
  16. SierraRam

The best thing about banging you head in the wall is it feels so good when you stop... ... ... ... ... ... .....

Good luck with the sale of your trailer Snake.

SierraRam , Apr 7, 2013
  17. AEdelheit TDR MEMBER

Ahhh HypacriteB making a fool of himself ... ... ... ... ..... Again haha. Can't even get CA right!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    AEdelheit , Apr 8, 2013