Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtwitch

I was driving a F--d the other day and noticed that the Auto trans in that was displaying which gear it was in and when the shifts occur. Is there any was to go into "settings' and change anything to get my 2016 with 68RFE to display the gear it is in and when shifts happen?
    gtwitch in wyoming

gtwitch , Aug 1, 2019
  2. LandShark

Yes there is. Just use the manual select and put it in 6th or whatever. The display will then show the gear being used and the highest gear available.

LandShark , Aug 1, 2019
    Wiredawg and Ozymandias like this.
  3. gtwitch

Thanks Shark, I"ll look/try today!
    gtwitch in wyoming

gtwitch , Aug 2, 2019
  4. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

Which EVIC do you have? Standard or large?

AH64ID , Aug 2, 2019
  5. gtwitch

ah641D, I have the 5" display not the 8" and the display in the speedo portion is standard

gtwitch , Aug 2, 2019
  6. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

I don’t think that EVIC will show you what gear you are in then, just the highest gear you’ve allowed it to go to

AH64ID , Aug 2, 2019
  7. gtwitch

You may be correct, that seems to be what I remember, It is out front and I will have to go drive it today and check it out.
    gtwitch in wyoming

gtwitch , Aug 2, 2019
  8. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

An edge CTS2 would show you what gear you are in thou, as well as many other things.

AH64ID , Aug 2, 2019
    CAROLINA CUMMINS likes this.
  9. LandShark

Here's what it looks like on my truck. ram display.jpg #ad

LandShark , Aug 3, 2019
  10. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

Yes, the large EVIC does show current gear but the smaller/standard EVIC does not. The OP said he has the standard EVIC.

AH64ID , Aug 3, 2019