1. TwinnTibbsDiesel

This was a pain in my A$$ !! Took me 4 hours to try and do it the way everyone on Youtube said to do it by taking off the starter and the bracket below the starter which connects the bell housing to the engine . Well I have rear wheel drive so my truck isnt 4x4 and the motor mounts sit different so the motor mounts were right on top of the last bolt on the bracket and it wouldn't come out. So my only option was lock jaw needle nose pliers . Take a look and you'll see it worked !!

TwinnTibbsDiesel , May 7, 2021
  2. User113 TDR MEMBER

Thanks for sharing the technique.

Constructive video criticism:

From 0:00-1:47 - irrelevant. Discussing your back problems and the Spine Center of MI belongs on a different forum. I was almost done watching at that point.
    From 1:47-3:37 - useful technique. Trim to just this portion. But...why show me taking the pliers off the tube rather than starting with the pliers in your hand directly?
    From 3:37-5:51 - useless repetition, gratuitous editorializing, blah, blah, blah.

My take:

Good material: 1 minute, 50 seconds, 32.3%. Wasted time: 3 minutes, 51 seconds, 67.7%. Fluff time is good for YouTube/Google as it gives them more time to insert more ads; but not what someone trying to replace a dipstick tube needs.

User113 , May 21, 2021
    bcbender likes this.
  3. TwinnTibbsDiesel

I'm sorry my video offended you and wasted your time . I'll try doing a better job next time . Maybe if I watched a video that you have made I could get a few pointers so I can get better at educating people . I could use the help I do these by myself and could use a hand .

TwinnTibbsDiesel , May 25, 2021