Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacerbob

Any body put the Magnaflow 5" exhaust on? Part number 15986 is the Perforamnce series. Pics? Wondering how that 6" tip looks on a single wheel truck.

stacerbob , Aug 3, 2006
  2. gsbrockman

I have Magnaflow's #15989 system on my 2003. It's a great system that's high in quality... ... . little if any tweaking required and it fits great right outta the box.

The tip is a 6"x15" Flo-Pro stainless steel tip.

Greg

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Last edited: Aug 3, 2006
    gsbrockman , Aug 3, 2006
  3. stacerbob

Thanks for the pics. Its for a buddy of mine, he is worried that the 6" tip will be overkill. Does it ever hit the frame?

stacerbob , Aug 4, 2006
  4. gsbrockman

Nope..... it never hits the frame or the area directly under the bed where it exits.

gsbrockman , Aug 4, 2006
  5. KSears

I have a Magnaflow 5" on mine that I installed. In all is a fairly easy install. I did mine in the driveway, if one had a lift it probably would be very simple. I also have a B&W turnover hitch setup which was the only bit of a problem with clearances. Because of the crossmember on the hitch it was very close but with a little extrea care works fine. All the hangers and pipes are good quality and fit well. It was harder to get the old off than put the new on. I would recommend a sawzall and not worry about saving anything. I tried to get the downpipe and cat off in one pice in case I might have to reinstall for some unknown reason, doesn't work out , had to cut in front of the the cat to get it off. Be sure to tighten the clamps very well for if you don't thet work loose.

KSears , Aug 4, 2006
  6. stacerbob

Man it fit perfect, and does it ever sound COOL!!

stacerbob , Aug 5, 2006