Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monovasia

2012 2500/6.7... Truck was at the airport sitting for 5 days, started her up and the above popped up on the dash...Current mileage 125600

Differentials and transfer case service June-2021 @ 108k
    4x4 Service ( which seems the same as above) @ 69k

I did run in 4wd more than usual this past winter, but no where near significant distances not time...

Is this a "60k"interval service that was entered wrong at 108k and is it common for the ABS/Traction light to come on with this service message?

Thanks to all in advance for the council and recommendations...

monovasia , Jun 9, 2023
  2. monovasia

UPDATE:
    I scanned her and it shows a right rear wheel ABS sensor failure... which I would think would cause the other 2 service and failure alarm...

monovasia , Jun 9, 2023
    brucejohnson likes this.
  3. brucejohnson TDR MEMBER

Had similar indications on a Jeep Patriot, which played havoc with the transfer case, too. (AWD system automatically disabled due to bad wheel speed sensor) Changed rear wheel speed sensor and all is well.

brucejohnson , Jun 10, 2023
  4. Topzide TDR MEMBER

This is why I love having AlfaOBD and a Bluetooth dongle! I can scan wherever I'm at. Has saved me a lot of aggravation and time in finding out what has gone wrong or just gremlin! :rolleyes:

Topzide , Jun 10, 2023
    brucejohnson likes this.
  5. monovasia

UPDATE: finally caught some time to address this... Mopar parts back ordered went with a " standard" make sensor... the OEM was repaired !!! when I pulled it, probably damaged a while ago (electrical tape and silicone )...

replaced the sensor... rescanned all fault cleared... running fine... thanks for the support as always

monovasia , Jun 17, 2023
    BigUglyRacing and brucejohnson like this.