Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dguptill

I have a 2015 3500 Crew Cab Dually that I mostly use to haul my Bigfoot camper. In the cold of February the 8.4 Radio/screen would not load so I could use the radio, navigation, heated seats, ect. The Dodge Dealer checked it out and said it was toast and replaced it. The last couple of months the same thing would happen at start-up. Sometimes it would it would download and work fine. Other times it would hang-up on the logo screen so none of the features could be used. Took to the dealer and they said the radio/screen had to be replaced again. They tell me they are back ordered and don't know when it will be fixed. It has been 3 weeks now. Anybody have the same problem and how long did it take to get yours fixed.

Great truck, not too happy with the accessory electronic junk.

dguptill , Aug 2, 2019
    HPSimpson and Wiredawg like this.
  2. Hitec.Redneck

These radios are terrible. We are on our 3rd one and it does something different almost each day. The reason they are not in stock is because they are all sent back to the manufacturer to be rebuilt. I am sure they have a warehouse full of these things and it looks like they don't fix them very well either.

Hitec.Redneck , Aug 8, 2019