1. Sassy

Hi guys,
    Would anyone have first hand knowledge of what an 2004.5 HO QC Laramie LB dually in great shape with 73,733 miles on the clock sell for? This truck is one that never waited for any replacement parts, has been cared for it’s whole life. Garaged. Please just serious comments. This truck is from mid Atlantic states. Thank you to those who reply and offer knowledgeable responses as to what to look for. As I’ve said this guys vehicles never want for anything. Everything is well kept on his units. Thanks again.

Sassy , Oct 20, 2023
  2. Sassy

New purchase at a fantastic price!
    New post; I finally purchased an 2024 3500 Limited SRW Saturday from Bill Harris CDJR, Ashland Ohio. 419-664-4603. Ask for Spencer Wargo. I’m traveling closer to seventy years old everyday, purchased many of new vehicles and have never had an experience like I have had from Spencer Wargo at Bill Harris. Theses people are very kind, courteous and unlike any dealership I’ve ever been too. Ask a question, have it answered within minutes. Ask another question, again answered in a few minutes. No pressure sales! No matter what I asked of Spencer and the general manager, George Hitchcock, the question was answered in a timely manner. I asked the Bill Harris crew to add on two options not present at time of purchase. They went above and beyond finding out any and all information they possibly could for me. If you or anyone you know is looking for a new truck, 1500,2500,3500 chassis cab, the selection is great and the prices are fantastic! I’m not now nor ever have been affiliated with Bill Harris CDJR of Ashland, Ohio. They have not compensated me in any way for what I’ve written tonight to all members. Please do yourself a favor and check them out, you’ll be very happy with your experience and purchase from Bill Harris. I live three hours away from them and will be a new customer for as long as these employees are present. I turn over every stone for the best deal and the kind treatment from the dealership and Bill Harris checked all the boxes. I wish you success and you too find the truck you’ve been searching for. Too far away, they’ll deliver it too. Best of luck too all and God Bless you in your daily life.
    Sassy the hairy one, (Lou)

Sassy , Feb 27, 2024
  3. Rowdy Dalton

Ok, how much did you pay??

Rowdy Dalton , Mar 1, 2024
  4. Sassy

This truck is for sale and I’m trying to find out the going prices. The truck is clean!

Sassy , Mar 1, 2024
  5. Sassy

Any guidance appreciated too

Sassy , Mar 1, 2024
  6. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

Start with photos and more information, such as what trans and 2wd or 4wd?

How many engine hours?

Did it see regular use? Or sit a lot?

Were the services done based on miles or months? Under 4K miles a year is a red flag if it was maintained based on miles.

AH64ID , Mar 1, 2024
  7. TGVET TDR MEMBER

He probably paid over $35,000.00 dealer delivery invoice since they all are obscenely inflated. I would never by a new Ram or any diesel with DPF. I'm at 515,000+ now and still running strong.

TGVET , Mar 9, 2024
    tjm and promisedland like this.
  8. Rowdy Dalton

DPF and EGR are the death nails for diesels. Most people I know rip out the DPF and EGR, then retune them. They then become ultra reliable beasts. Although, I have heard over the last couple of years, the Cummins Diesels have gotten things pretty reliable.

Rowdy Dalton , Mar 16, 2024