Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBertetto

KBertetto , Feb 11, 2009
  2. WAckerman

Ooh, thats a good looking truck!

I want a set of those wheels! Can't wait for take offs!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
    WAckerman , Feb 11, 2009
  3. 46mech

Well, just like I said initially about the 09 1500s; the front end reminds me of a F_ _ d, but not as boxy. This has a similar effect on me, but I think it's because of the raised hood. Not really crazy about the dually bed with seamless wheel wells, but overall I like the design!

46mech , Feb 11, 2009
  4. RDHamill

nice to see the trailer brake controller built in

RDHamill , Feb 11, 2009
  5. JGamble

I personally dont like the headlight setup, and I agree with the Furd Comment, hopefully they have all the bugs with the new CTD fixed by then... . lol

Regards,

John

JGamble , Feb 11, 2009
  6. RACE427

2010 Dodge HD 2500-3500

The new HD Dodge 2500 on up looks great, real beefy. Looks like a real American truck. Nice to see that Dodge did not copy the Japanese style!!! The Toyota Tundra is the ugliest truck on the market today, reminds of a short fat Toad on 4 wheels !!!!:-laf

Too bad Obama did not believe in the trickle up theory. I would take my stimulus check and purchase a Dodge 3500 dually and keep Americans working!! It is time we take care of our own.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
    RACE427 , Feb 11, 2009
  7. RDHamill

I'll like the headlights, IF they go back to a 4 lamp system. my '07 & '08 have headlights that suck. A 4 lamp system might make me able to live with out driving lamps.

RDHamill , Feb 11, 2009
  8. SierraRam

Does look more Fordish but still looks great to me! I think the dually bed is very interesting.

SierraRam , Feb 11, 2009
  9. Spooled-up

So did we get the Mega Cab Long Bed or not? Not really sure after reading the TDR article:

The link to the allpar website doesn't work for me at the moment.

Spooled-up , Feb 11, 2009
  10. Spooled-up

Spooled-up , Feb 11, 2009
  11. Steve St.Laurent Staff Member

That wasn't a TDR article. It was just the official Dodge Press release which I put up first because I could get it up quickly. I've been working since 9 am this morning and now our article is up. To answer your question - no Mega Cab Long Bed but it's all in my article.

Steve St.Laurent , Feb 12, 2009
  12. Grizzly

I don't believe it looks like a furd at all. The 08 furd stupid duty are butt ugly inside and out.

Grizzly , Feb 12, 2009
  13. JGamble

oh yeah, hows about adding a option of mega cab and long bed? I would DEFINATLY buy one then.....

JGamble , Feb 12, 2009
  14. Vaughn MacKenzie TDR MEMBER

What would be the main reason for going for the MC longbed over the Crew Cab LB? If it's legroom you may be disappointed to find you only get 2. 5" more than the Mega per Steve's article. a The Mega does offer reclining rear seats and storage room behind them. Honestly if Dodge offered a MCLB how many people do you think would actually buy one?

Vaughn MacKenzie , Feb 12, 2009
  15. SNiebaum

not enough to justify the development of a new frame...

and sadly, I'm sure the howls would come for a 6 door truck with a 10' foot bed and tandem axles shortly there after...

SNiebaum , Feb 12, 2009
  16. JGamble

i would buy it... . lol, put my CDL for GREAT use on my off time... . lol

JGamble , Feb 13, 2009
  17. bheiting

Love the leather interiors and all the new functionality. Great towing mirrors.
    But whats with the front ends. Did they have to shamelessly borrow from the ugliest
    truck on the planet? (Ford Super Duty)

bheiting , Feb 14, 2009
  18. Steve St.Laurent Staff Member

I don't see it guys. I took some shots of the only super duty they had on display and here's the two right on top of one another to compare. I don't think they look alike at all.

Steve St.Laurent , Feb 14, 2009
  19. RDHamill

It will interesting to see how they do a "Sport" version.

RDHamill , Feb 14, 2009
  20. 46mech

I don't see the likeness to the current Fords, but I think it is close to the earlier Ford front ends... ... ... but like I said, I like the front ends of '09 1500s and this model 2500/3500s.

46mech , Feb 14, 2009