Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P.D.Willoughby

Up for sale is my 2016 DRW 3500 4x4 Limited, Aisin 6 speed, 3.73 axle and almost every other option besides air ride and snow-plow-prep. The truck has 18,500 miles and is stored inside. I bought it new and have never come close to it's potential. It has a "Max care Warranty" good at any Ram dealership until 2-14-2023, if transferred into your name. I've been with TDR since issue 20, and now feel the need to down size. Feel free to call/text 330 704 2792 with any questions. I'll try to remember to check my in box more regularly. The local dealers in the Akron /Cleveland Ohio area are offering $60K. KBB and myself think it's worth more

20220326_103148[8335].jpg #ad

P.D.Willoughby , May 4, 2022
    IH8CALI likes this.
  2. Timd32 TDR MEMBER

@SnoKing used a place a few years back that seemed to fit the bill for trucks like this, it was a specialty place of sorts, not local to you, but if you find a place like that might be better off.

This kinda of reminds me of his rig, looks super well cared for. Good luck with your sale.

Timd32 , May 4, 2022
  3. SnoKing TDR MEMBER

It was like 14 months ago. If I had know that my dear wife of 40 years was going to step off the planet as quickly as she did, I would have hung on to it. I would have probably have gotten a larger trailer and brought both the Can Am Spyder and the Kawasaki KRX 1000 North of the summer.

I do however like the 2021 F150 and the little 2.7L twin turbo does really well. I do miss the Ford edge ST 2.7L twin turbo with sports suspension, as it was a real kick to drive.

SnoKing , May 4, 2022
  4. Timd32 TDR MEMBER

Yeah I remember, was hesitant to bring it up, just wanted to share that with the seller sometimes a truck looks the part of such a well taken care of unit, that the normal market does not apply and you have to search out a different avenue to get the right price for certain trucks.

So much has changed in the market. I feel at the time your deal was very well done the way it got settled with a more private dealer situation it appeared to be a good overall deal from the outside.

Best of luck to the OP, I hope others see the value here with the market conditions.

If this was SRW short bed, I would consider picking this thing up, I can't fit a DRW in my fleet at home, dont have anything that needs that much truck. I need something that can fit some car seats besides my work truck and it's tight backing up my current trailers with what I have now. But the gasser is limited at times.

So there are buyers out there for sure.

Timd32 , May 5, 2022
  5. Topzide TDR MEMBER

@P.D.Willoughby, Great looking truck! Understand the need to downsize. Hopefully through TDR we'll find someone who will treasure her as much as you have over the years! I will throw out to the group I know to see if anyone is interested, would be a nice ride out from where I'm at, but well worth it. I know you will sure miss truck when she's gone.:oops:

Topzide , May 5, 2022
    Timd32 likes this.
  6. P.D.Willoughby

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to all of your kind words! I know my truck will find the right home through this forum and all of your support. I sold my 1996 3500 in 2016 to Todd C. of Michigan with 85k. on it. I have record of every addition, maintenance, fuel stop, ect... with this truck, as I did with my 1996. I failed to mention in the original post, the factory Nexen have been replaced with Michelin's less than 1,000 miles ago. I've also added a Kleinn train air horn system.

P.D.Willoughby , May 5, 2022
    Timd32 and Topzide like this.
  7. P.D.Willoughby

I just wanted to Thank everyone involved with TDR! I found the right buyer for my truck

P.D.Willoughby , May 28, 2022
    Timd32, Topzide and BigPapa like this.