Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malgol

Truck and Camper sold only together, unless camper sells first. All running gear is stock except Cummins exhaust brake. Heated leather seats, factory trailer hitch, hood protection shield 3 piece red, bed liner, molded rear mud flaps, running boards. Some extras from Geno's Garage.Like New. Lance has many options. Used three times. Also like new. Both stored in a heated garage. All records and manuals. $ 40 K. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    malgol , May 26, 2016
  2. malgol

Contact Info: -- email address removed --/206 852 1152

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2020
    malgol , May 26, 2016
  3. SMcGrady

Nice looking rig. Price is fair too! Good luck with your sale.

SMcGrady , May 26, 2016
  4. Tuesdak

Price for camper alone? What area of the country?

Tuesdak , May 26, 2016
  5. malgol

Thanks for comments.

malgol , May 27, 2016
  6. malgol

Asking 15K for camper alone. Anacortes, WA 1.5 hours north of Seattle.

malgol , May 27, 2016
  7. Bill Stockard

I sold our '03 Ram 3500 Laramie and '03 Lance 1121 camper (see signature below) for $30,000 last January to friends who have been wanting both for over a year. After I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, I realized my RVing days were over. I called them letting them know it was for sale and quoted them the price, they arrived the next day with a bank cashiers check for the full amount. My truck had 43,000 miles on it and both the camper and truck had always been stored inside a climate controlled building when not on the road. It was a sad day watching the truck and camper and its new owners pass through our front gate for the last time.

Bill

Last edited: May 28, 2016
    Bill Stockard , May 28, 2016
  8. Grizzly

I bet that was a sad day Bill. I would hate to see my 05 3500 go. It was sad to see my 98 Lance camper go, but I really like the replacement, 08 Arctic Fox 5th wheel. Good luck to you and the treatment of your cancer. Doctors are doing amazing things to cure cancer and other diseases. george

Grizzly , May 29, 2016
  9. JRBurton

Could you please send more pics of camper, very interested in truck, don't really need the camper but will take the package just to get the truck.

John

JRBurton , Jun 11, 2016
  10. malgol

Bill Stockard: Very sorry to hear your diagnosis, Bill. I am a charter member of TDR; therefore I have all of the issues to date. Started with a new Gen.I-93, dually and in 2000 got a Lance. That truck had to be heavily modified to make it road friendly and thanks to TDR, I followed all their advice: gear vender,air ride,19.5 wheels etc. Read about the '03 in TDR and bought a new '03 and it needed no modifications except a little help with the rear suspension when the Lance was in the bed. Since I've read all of your articles with respect, I am very honored you commented on my classified. Hang in there Bill and good luck. By the way, the first person to see the truck and camper bought them saying "I can't argue with you over the price, they are just like new". Four $10,000.00 packs of $100 bills from the bank. Thanks, Mike PS Indeed it was a sad day when the new owner drove off my property with the truck and camper as you know.

malgol , Jun 14, 2016
  11. malgol

JRBurton:Sorry sold it this weekend. Mike

malgol , Jun 14, 2016