Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry

I have been watching the guy on TV doing the Ford ads and saying they can beat any tire deal. So I thought I would give it a try as I needed 3 new 225/70/19. 5s for my truck. (already had a new one on hand)

Rickson advertises the Continental HSRs for $331. 03 plus(depending on where you are) another $30 to $40 per tire to ship them.

I bought the same tire from the Ford dealer for $314... ... ... . and no shipping. I only needed 3 but if I had bought 4, Conti would have given me $100 rebate on the 4th tire... ... ... ... ..... now subtract $25 dollars a tire on 4 tires and look at your final cost.

They handle everything from car tires to truck tires to real truck tires. They told me they have made deals with all major brands.

It worked for me, maybe it will work for you!

Barry , May 17, 2012
  2. jgillott TDR MEMBER

Is that at the Quicklane Plus locations or is it available at all Ford dealers? My '07 is going to need tires soon.

jgillott , May 17, 2012
  3. Barry

I dunno... ... ... ... ... ... ... . I just called the local Ford dealer in our little town. Was I surprised to hear they had 5 of the tires I was looking for. I dealt with the parts dept.

Good Luck!

Barry , May 18, 2012
  4. KennethS

Ford then I guess is worth checking into for tires

I have a 2006 Dodge 3/4 ton two wheel drive with 32,000 miles on it. It has Michelin tires LT265/70R17. The tires are 3/4 wore out. So it won't be long until I need 4 new tires. I am a retired Ford worker so I can get a extra discount on certin brand tires. I only use this truck to tow my car trailer to National meets. I have a little Chevy S10 4 banger to use everyday. I had a 95 Dodge Scotty Motorhome that I just sold with 56,000 miles. It had a 12 valve Cummins. I miss it already. It was garage kept since new and still look new. My buddy talk me out of it. My wife wanted me to sell it. What a mistake that was selling it. Will never be able to replace it.

KennethS , May 29, 2012