Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGVET TDR MEMBER

Parking and airbag light on intermittently. Anyone else have the same issue? Corrected it?
    Told it could be several things.
    Will a DRB2 scan and find it?
    Thanks all.

TGVET , May 2, 2022
  2. seafish

My 2005 does the same thing intermittenly and randomly. I am convinced that it is a bad solder joint on the dash cluster.

seafish , May 2, 2022
  3. Yo Hoot TDR MEMBER

When my airbag light went on on my 04, it was the clockspring in the steering wheel. I did a video on replacing it. Also my steering wheel radio buttons quit working. Not sure what the relationship is to brake lights.

Yo Hoot , May 3, 2022
  4. Ozymandias TDR MEMBER

On mine it was the rear sensor that showed a code, finally it was a broken wire down to the pumpkin.
    Read out the ABS unit with a decent scanner that has the capabilities to do so. It will tell you where to start from.
    Otherwise you are hunting a ghost inside your electronics.

Ozymandias , May 4, 2022
  5. seafish

Ozy, did that rear ABS sensor wire also make the airbag light go on a the same time ??

seafish , May 4, 2022