Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLohr

PLohr , Mar 14, 2022
    Darkbloodmon likes this.
  2. Darkbloodmon TDR MEMBER

I looked into this a little while ago, there are separate testing and Diag. manuals. Here is an eBay link to a set. A bit hard to come by and split if you already have the others. I wish Geno's stocked them, I got my paper back set from them but I've been using a PDF since pages are starting to get loose from repeated use...... in a few of the books.

You might have better luck combing forums for a live PDF link to it, I haven't gotten around to it yet but definitely post a link if you come across it.

Darkbloodmon , Mar 14, 2022
  3. PLohr

I purchased the manual shown below. For diesels, information wouldn't seem to be comprehensive. I am looking for fuel system tests for the injectors and the CP3 pump.
    dodge ram powertrain diagnostic procedures.jpg #ad

If you have this manual and found the above information, would you mind letting me know the page numbers?

Or do I need to look for a different manual?

PLohr , Apr 24, 2022
  4. Topzide TDR MEMBER

Topzide , Apr 25, 2022
  5. Darkbloodmon TDR MEMBER

Of the books in the eBay listing link the power train didn't have anything at all on the fuel system? What specific tests are you looking for procedures on?

This Youtube Channel has the 4 part series of the Master Tech videos on the Cummins HPCR Testing and Diag Procedure for Dodge Trucks. Amongst other Factory diags for other Makes and models.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    Darkbloodmon , Apr 25, 2022