Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radio

P1180891.JPG #ad
    ....SOLD....1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Quad Cab Laramie SLT 3/4 ton truck. I have retired and my heavy towing/hauling days are over. I purchased this truck from the original owner in August of 2014. It had 88,000 miles on it at that time. It had been parked in a heated garage prior to my purchase with little use due to the owner being injured. I have detailed maintenance records and a logbook of all maintenance and repairs since day one. This truck has the following factory options: Customer preferred package 2CG. Trailer tow group. Auxilliary rear suspension group. Leather interior group. Rear underseat storage compartment. 4-Speed automatic transmission. Anti-spin differential axle. 5.9L Cummins 24 valve diesel. Sliding rear window. Keyless remote entry. Front air dam. AM/FM cassette/CD radio with equalizer and Infinity speakers. This truck has an extended cab and a full 8 foot bed length. After market upgrades installed are:
    Ultra aluminum wheels and LT265/75R16 Big-O Big Foot AT tires with 400 lb higher load rating than stock.
    edge EVO HT 36030 tuner. I've always run the truck in the economy mode.
    Firestone Ride Rite rear air bags.
    4-point camper tie-downs using a front cross-bar and rear bumper attachments.
    Fold-out towing mirrors, motorized and heated.
    Brake controller for electric trailer brakes.
    Westin side rail/steps.
    BetterBuilt stainless steel front air/bug deflector.
    Rhino Liner in the entire rear bed and tailgate.
    ATS 3-piece exhaust manifold.
    FASS DRP-2 fuel transfer pump with added in-line filter.
    Engine front dowel pin has been secured with a shim.
    Three Motorola NMO antenna mounts on the cab roof with RG-58 coax. These are for CB/Ham radio.
    Custom extended 2” square tube on left rear to accept an antenna mount or other bracket.
    Recent major maintenance: Passed California smog test 8/20. New APPS sensor 5/20. Two new group 65 batteries 5/20. New right front axle shaft seal 4/20. New hydro brake booster 4/20. New front brake rotors, calipers and pads 4/20. Replace main fuel filter 3/20. New tires 1/20. New exhaust manifold 7/19. New A/C compressor, accumulator and liquid line 7/19. Transmission service 7/19. Two new transfer case seals 7/19. New front brake lines 4/19. New left and right front axle shaft seals and bearings 9/18. New front steering tie rod end, center drag link and track bar 2/18.
    I have flat-towed a Jeep Wrangler with this truck so a SmittyBilt tow bar and NSA Ready Brake supplemental brake system are also available at any reasonable cost. Will include new spare air and fuel filters, a complete set of the 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 service manuals, owner's manual, original factory window sticker, maintenance logbook and repair receipts . This truck is in excellent condition and for the year and mileage is one of the cleanest that you will see. Cash purchase only or possibly a bank check purchase if I witness the check creation at your bank. Truck is located near Catalina, north of Tucson. I can meet anyone that would like to see the truck within about 50 miles of Catalina, AZ. Photos can be seen at the Tucson Craigslist ad. $14,250 OBO. .....SOLD...12/4/20....

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    Radio , Dec 3, 2020
  2. Timothy John Arbeiter

Going to show this to the banker (wife) Ed.

Timothy John Arbeiter , Dec 4, 2020
  3. gsbrockman

Nice.....

gsbrockman , Dec 4, 2020