Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert67321

1998 1/2 dodge ram 2500 Cummins turbo diesel (12 valve). 278 k miles. Long bed, 2WD, has a gear vendors overdrive unit between driveshaft since new in 1998 which is 3600.00 new, it adds another hwy gear dropping rps while raising cruising speeds. Good for heavy duty use. The transmission was rebuilt 3 years ago with an aftermarket torque converter upgrade. Vehicle all stock and injection pump not messed
    with. Has Banks exhaust, boost gauge and egt gauge. Vehicle also runs on alternative fuels. In the bed is a 60 gallon fuel tank combo too box. Professionally installed wvo 2 tank system and a switch on the dash to flip for diesel or auxiliary tank with purge timer for purging return back to veg oil tank and doesn't cross contaminate from added tank into stock tank. Cleaner and nicer install with a heating circuit to heat tank from engine coolant flowing from engine to tank and heated lines all the way back to engine. Uses Racor 2 micron filter which does a really good job filtering. Truck has classic dodge dash cracking and top side paint needs to be addressed soon. Sport grille, new headlights, batteries good. Newer 2014 front bumper upgrade with newer grille.2008 wheels. Looks nice.

The bad is dash issue, paint issue and reverse needs a new accumulator piston to work. Selling after owning her for 12 years. I was big into keeping truck running nice, a little bit can be a nice truck for someone who loves the 12 valve Cummins turbo diesel engine. I'll miss her when she is gone for sure. One heck of a nice truck for a good price. I have equipment to make bio-diesel and extra stuff. Can bundle or just the truck. 6100.00. Cash only. Thank you
    truck 1.png #ad
    truck 2.png #ad
    truck 3.png #ad
    truck 4.png #ad
    truck 5.png #ad
    truck 6.png #ad
    truck 7.png #ad
    truck 8.png #ad
    truck 9.png #ad
    truck 10.png #ad
    truck 11.png #ad
    truck 12.png #ad
    with. Has Banks exhaust, boost gauge and egt gauge. Vehicle also runs on alternative fuels. In the bed is a 60 gallon fuel tank combo too box. Professionally installed wvo 2 tank system and a switch on the dash to flip for diesel or auxiliary tank with purge timer for purging return back to veg oil tank and doesn't cross contaminate from added tank into stock tank. Cleaner and nicer install with a heating circuit to heat tank from engine coolant flowing from engine to tank and heated lines all the way back to engine. Uses Racor 2 micron filter which does a really good job filtering. Truck has classic dodge dash cracking and top side paint needs to be addressed soon. Sport grille, new headlights, batteries good. Newer 2014 front bumper upgrade with newer grille.2008 wheels. Looks nice.

The bad is dash issue, paint issue and reverse needs a new accumulator piston to work. Selling after owning her for 12 years. I was big into keeping truck running nice, a little bit can be a nice truck for someone who loves the 12 valve Cummins turbo diesel engine. I'll miss her when she is gone for sure. One heck of a nice truck for a good price. I have equipment to make bio-diesel and extra stuff. Can bundle or just the truck. 6100.00. Cash only. Thank you

-

Robert67321 , Feb 3, 2020