Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZAZ_5.9

Selling my 1991 Dodge D250 Long bed pick-up with Cummins 5.9L 12-valve intercooled turbo-diesel engine paired with a 5-speed Getrag manual transmission. Truck runs super strong and is a dependable daily driver. With less than 125K miles, this truck is just getting started!

IMG_5530 LR.jpg #ad

Well-maintained, great condition vintage Dodge pick-up:
    • Transmission has been recently serviced and lubed "to the top" not through the fluid input which doesn't fill it all the way. This is the only problem with the Getrag transmission and it has been addressed here. transmission shifts and works flawlessly.
    • Engine is in great shape, runs excellently, pulls strong. Truck will easily cruise at 75+ mph and it gets around 20 mpg.
    • Body is in excellent shape. There are a few minor dents and dings here and there, but overall in excellent condition for a 30 year old truck.
    • Interior is overall in great shape, not cracks in the dash, no tears in the upholstery.
    • NEW (in the last 18 months): clutch, pressure plate, driveline support, voltage regulator, alternator, bilstein shocks, brakes front and rear, battery, belts, water pump, hoses, +more.
    • Tires are about a year old - 80% tread remaining.
    • Regular oil+filter changes every 5,000 miles.
    • Includes a high-end SYSTEM ONE truck rack system with integrated cab protector, moveable tie-down holds and four cinch straps. This is a really nice all-aluminum truck rack that cost $1,200 new.
    • CD Stereo w/USB and Aux input
    • Included in the sale is the owners manual and a complete set of shop manuals for the truck.
    Truck does need a little TLC:
    • Uses a little oil - less than a quart between oil changes (every 5,000 miles) – it does NOT leak though and only smokes on very cold starts.
    • Windshield has a crack and leaks at the top. I have a quote from a local auto glass shop to have the windshield replaced with a new seal for $300.
    • Gas gauge does not work. I don't know why, could be an easy fix. I work around this by resetting the trip odometer at every fill up and then make sure I refill before 500 miles. I've never had a problem.
    • Tailgate release is broken. Tailgate will open, you just have to pull up the left side release with your finger. Should be an easy fix.
    • Passenger-side headlamp needs a new housing. It's currently pointed in a bit and it won't adjust. Easy fix.
    • Headliner fabric has been removed. Not a big deal, but some may want to address it.

The truck has been very well cared for and I have many maintenance records. 20 mpg, 7,000 lb towing capacity and that sweet 12 valve rumble!

I am only selling because I recently got a Gen3 Cummins and I don't need two trucks.

Asking price: $12,450 obo

Truck is located in Central Arizona. Text me for more information and/or photos: 928-910-1099

IMG_5517 LR.jpg #ad

IMG_5519 LR.jpg #ad

IMG_5529 LR.jpg #ad

IMG_5532 LR.jpg #ad

IMG_5536 LR.jpg #ad

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    ZAZ_5.9 , Nov 12, 2020
  2. ZAZ_5.9

This truck is SOLD.

ZAZ_5.9 , Nov 23, 2020